Sunday 6 July 2008

Jason Nevins presents The Funk Rocker feat. Marc Bolan-2004-I'm the main man [Maxi Cd]

Jason Nevins is an American producer and remixer, who is most widely known for his pop dance productions. In the early 90s he began releasing house singles under various monikers through Strictly Rhythm records, but achieved global recognition in 1996 with his production of Run-DMC's "It's Like That", which was released under the title Run-DMC vs. Jason Nevins, reaching the #1 spot in over 30 countries, including the German Top 100 and the UK Top 40 charts. It went on to sell a staggering five million copies. This single also prevented the Spice Girls from reaching the #1 spot in the UK at the time. Here is maxi cd "I'm the main main" presents The Funk Rocker featuring Marc Bolan with three mixes and video.

01-I'm the main man (Radio Edit)
02-I'm the main man (JDS Radio Edit)
03-I'm the main man (Album Version)
04-I'm the main man (Video)


Bitrate 320
Size 48.7
Cd Rip

No comments: