Monday 31 March 2008

Method Man feat. Mary J. Blige-1995-I'll be there for you [Maxi Cd]

Method Man's solo debut, Tical (1994) was critically acclaimed and extremely popular, entering the American charts at #4 and eventually selling in excess of one million copies. He soon collaborated with Mary J. Blige and Redman for a series of hit singles, one of which (the Blige duet "I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need") won a Grammy. Here is Maxi Cd Razor Sharp Mix "I'll Be There For You" + "Bring the pain" Chemical Brothers and Prodigy mixes.

01-I'll be there for you (feat. Mary J. Blige) [Razor Sharp Mix]
02-Bring the pain [Chemical Vocal]
03-Release yo'delf [Prodigy Mix]
04-Bring the pain [Chemical Instrumental]

Click Here to get Method Man!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 47.3
Cd Rip

2 comments:

RenegadeGenius said...

Track 3 is 'Release Yo'Delf (Prodigy Mix)'.
Got all excited then when I thought there was a Prodigy tune I didn't have :)

DjTaurunum said...

Sorry bro,

My mistake.

take care