Friday 8 August 2008

Melanie B feat. Missy Misdemeanor Elliott-1998-I want you back [Maxi Cd]

At the height of the Spice Girls' success, Melanie B was invited to work with Missy Elliott on the single "I Want You Back", a song for the soundtrack of the film Why Do Fools Fall in Love. It was recorded in just one afternoon, due to Brown's busy Spice Girls schedule. The video featured Brown's then husband Jimmy Gulzar, who appeared chained and submissive to his wife. Upon its British release in September 1998, I Want You Back sold 80,000 copies in its first week alone, giving Brown her first and only solo #1 in her home country. Ultimately the single sold 218,000 copies and became the 82nd Bestselling British Single of 1998. Here is maxi cd "I Want You Back" including maw remix.

01-I want you back (Radio Edit)
02-I want you back (Soundtrack Version)
03-I want you back (Maw Remix)

Click here to get Melanie B!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 35.5
Cd Rip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanx so much for adding that track.

I loved the Maw Dub too but that was on the 12 inch