Wednesday 20 February 2008

Beats International-1990-Dub be good to me [12inch]

Beats International was a British electronic music band, formed in the late 1980s by Norman Cook, after his departure from The Housemartins. Their first album, "Let Them Eat Bingo" spawned the UK number one single "Dub Be Good to Me", a re-working of the S.O.S. Band's hit "Just Be Good to Me", based around a sample of the bassline from The Clash's "Guns of Brixton" and featuring Layton on vocals. 12inch "Dub be good to me" is here including acapella and two invasion mixes.

01-Dub be good to me
02-Just be good to me (Acapella)
03-Invasion of freestyle discuss
04-Invasion of the estate agents

Just be good to me and click here to get it!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 41.1
Vinyl Rip

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know: Dope Blog, I love it, you really bring back the Oldschool, and thanks for the good quality, I prefer your rips cause I hate the scene-releases !
Keep it up !

DjTaurunum said...

Thanks Dj for comment. It's pleasure to hear someone like what I'm doing.

all the best!!

Unknown said...

A classic from that era if there was ever one. Plus this song takes me BACK -ok enough. Thank you very much.