Thursday 14 February 2008

Taffy-1986-I love my radio [12inch]

Taffy (born Katherine Quaye, 1963, New York was a 1980s Hi-NRG disco singer known for her Italo disco hit "I Love My Radio". The song, produced by Claudio Cecchetto, who was also behind all her previous hits in Italy, was released in the United Kingdom by Rhythm King's Transglobal Records (both part of Mute Records in those days) was originally a hit in France in 1985 and was originally known as a record about a Disc Jockey broadcasting after midnight. Here is 12 inch "I love my radio" including American and European mix with third hidden track.

01-I love my radio (American Mix)
02-I love my radio (European Mix)
03-I love my radio

Clich here to get midnight radio!!!

Produced by Claudio Cecchetto
Bitrate 320
Size 42.4
Vinyl Rip

No comments: