Tuesday 5 February 2008

Ice T-1996-I must stand [Maxi Cd]

After leaving the Army, Ice-T began his extremely long career of recording raps for various studios on 12". These tracks were later compiled on "The Classic Collection" and also featured on disc 2 of "Legends of Hip-Hop". His first rap was "The Coldest Rap" in 1982. His first official "gangsta rap" record was "6 in the Mornin" one of the first gangsta rap records ever recorded. He said he was influenced by the Schoolly D record "P.S.K.", considered by many to be the first gangsta rap record (as it lionized the Philadelphia gang, Park Side Killers). Maxi cd "I must stand" is next taken from album "Return of the real" with four mixes.

01-I must stand (The Dumb Mix)
02-I must stand (Full Length) {Life On The Streets}
03-I must stand (Album Version)
04-I must stand (Instrumental w-Hook)

Click here to get the Ice T Maxi!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 41.9
Cd Rip

No comments: