Monday 26 May 2008

Betty Boo-1992-Let me take you there [12inch]

Alison Moira Clarkson, better known as Betty Boo is an English dance-music artist, singer, and songwriter. She started off working with the group the She Rockers, before going solo. Her big break came with the 1989 number 7 UK smash, "Hey DJ - I can't dance (To that music you're playing)", with the Beatmasters. In 1992, she released second album, GRRR! The album itself suffered very disappointing sales in the UK, reaching only number 62. It did, nevertheless spawn a hit single in the summer of 1992 "Let me take you there" and "I'm On My Way", which featured a musical quote from The Beatles' "Lady Madonna" (the brass riff using all the original players) was very well received by the media. 12inch "Let me take you there" with four mixes.

01-Let me take you there (12'' Version)
02-Let me take you there (Ubiquity Mix)
03-Let me take you there (Take U There Mix)
04-Jet sex (12'' Version)

Click here to get Betty Boo!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 54.1
Vinyl Rip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love me some betty boo! i totally didn't know she was part of the the she rockers. :-)