Tuesday 20 May 2008

Macy Gray-1999-I try [Maxi Cd]

"I Try" is the second single from Macy Gray's debut album On How Life Is, released in 1999 internationally, but not becoming a hit in the United States until 2000. It was Gray's biggest hit to date. It peaked at number six in the United Kingdom, number five in the United States, and number one in both Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. At the 2000 Grammy Awards, "I Try" won "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance", and was also nominated for "Record of the Year" and "Song of the Year". "I Try" was released in the UK on two CD singles including remixes and the B-side "Don't Come Around".

01-I try
02-I try (Full Crew Mix)
03-Don't come around

Try to click here and get Macy Gray!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 30.5
Cd Rip

1 comment:

DANIEL said...

Thank thank you for this, i always love this song as well as the Full Crew version :)