Monday 12 May 2008

Jamiroquai-2006-Deeper underground [12inch Promo]

Jamiroquai is a Grammy Award-winning English acid jazz/funk/soul band. Jamiroquai was initially the most prominent component in the early-1990s London-based acid jazz movement, alongside groups such as Incognito, the Brand New Heavies, Galliano, and Corduroy. Subsequent albums have explored other musical directions such as, but not limited to, pop, rock and electronica. Jamiroquai has sold well over one million records in the United States alone. Here is promo 12 inch "Deeper underground" in a series of five reissues.

01-Deeper underground (Paul Jackson's Version Excursion)
02-Deeper underground (S-Man Emerged From The Deep Mix)

Click here for Deeper underground!!!!

Bitrate 320
Size 33.2
Vinyl Rip

2 comments:

DANIEL said...

Hi, what a nice blog you got here. I'm also a Vinyls here cause all the rare & good mixes are on them. So can you help me with these mixes by Mary J Bliges :
-Everything (Instant Flava Mix)
-Everything (Full Crew Old Skool Mix)
-Let No Man Put Asunder (Silk's House Mix)
-Give Me You (Fabien/Eddy Piano Burn Mix)
-Give Me You (Royal Garden's Discotip Radio)

BTW, i got a lot of Mary J's, Brandy's and Monica's mixes and willing trade whatever i got for those mixes above. really appreciated if you can help :) nice to meet ya ^^

DjTaurunum said...

Thanks Daniel,

No many Mary J vinyls in my collection, but I will check. If I have something I will do it when I get time.

I will add your blog to my friends list

take care